Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as the School Based Services Program Coordinator today!
Based Services Program Coordinator provides oversight and direct supervision of school based services in Knox and
Union Counties. Direct coordination with school administration to build and
maintain contractual relationships and increase access for students and
families in need of mental health services.
salary for this position is approximately $48,069 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- This position works 8-5pm Monday-Friday, but may
require flexible scheduling based on client, family, and school needs.
- This position
requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of
- This position also requires that the employee has an F Endorsement
on his/her Driver License to be available to transport individuals as needed.
- This position requires the use of computer skills with an electronic
medical record (EMR), and telehealth/televideo services may be offered as part
of the service delivery. Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word are required.
QUALIFICATIONS - School
Based Services Program Coordinator
- Master's degree in Human Services or related field with coursework or
experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development, etiology and
treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, and physical and sexual
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency in mental health service
provision and leadership.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course
work and or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development,
etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and
sexual abuse, and suicide.
- One year experience preferred. Experience working
with children is preferred although applicants may have other skills and
experiences that could accommodate this position.
- This person will either
posses experience or training in the Re-Education Philosophy or will acquire
such training in the course of employment.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb Center conducts background
checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire.
Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving
record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or
testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.