Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Join the McNabb Center
Team as Customer Service and Benefits Specialist today!
Service and Benefits Specialist:
- Provides daily response to all phone calls directed to
Outpatient Services, including providing messages/notes to nurses for
calls related to medication questions, answering questions of next
scheduled medication appointments, rescheduling medication appointments,
and other related phone calls.
- Maintain schedule for all clinic staff and prescribers
in order to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Provide reminder phone calls to all patients 24 hours
prior to medication appointments.
- Assist staff to meet set productivity standards within
compliance of HRMC policy and procedures.
- Maintain medical charts, send items to be scanned into
Centricity to Medical Records at Children and Youth Center, as well as
- Complete all client benefits requirements at intake and
overall make the intake process more efficient.
- Will manage Intake Log, Magellan Reporting, and Client
- Will manage co pays with cash and credit
- Will keep up with all pay sources to ensure they are
current and correctly recorded in EMR.
- Will be up to date on CNF forms and send to scanning.
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is approximately
$15.20 /hr based on relevant experience and education.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Desktop computer, office phone, copier / scanner / fax
machine, and other typical office equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS - Customer
Service and Benefits Specialist
- High School diploma or equivalent degree or experience
in the area of reception, administrative duties, scheduling
Experience / Knowledge:
- Previous experience working face to face with individuals
in an office/clinic setting.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required (training
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement
to transport clients as necessary.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree verification,
and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen,
background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are
subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are
encouraged to apply.