Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as the Services Coordinator for Mobile Crisis Unit Knox
The Knox MCU
Services Coordinator is responsible
for administrative tasks including reports, scheduling, supervision, and training. Clinical
- clinical direction while on/off site
- coverage of any front line duties as prioritized
- meet with community partners to
provide trainings and education about Mobile Crisis
- field concerns and provide action plans as needed to help maintain positive
working relationships with partners
- follow-up on clinical directives to
ensure client treatment is being rendered
- complete assessments at main
site and in the community setting as needed
salary for this position is approximately $65,995 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Services Coordinator typically works 4- 10 hour shifts each week.
- Must give at least a six hours' notice if not able to work their scheduled
shift (unless a documented emergency arises).
- Services Coordinator will ensure
24/7 coverage is provided despite any weather conditions or holidays that may
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle
and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- F endorsement is
required and must be obtained within the first 2 weeks of employment.
- Must be
able to provide transportation as needed.
- Computer skills and ability to
utilize company program software to properly document.
- Telephone and faxing
- Must know how to send and receive e-mails and faxes.
- Must be able to
utilize iPad to complete telehealth assessments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS - Knox MCU
- A Master's degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology,
social work, sociology and experience working with individuals with mental
illness and/or co-occurring diagnoses.
- Licensed or license eligible clinician
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course
work and or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development,
etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and
sexual abuse, suicide, and crisis intervention.
- Must have experience in
working with special populations including individuals with Severe and
Persistent Mental Illnesses and Co-Occurring Disorders.
- Computer experience is
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working in a crisis
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal and physical
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb Center conducts background
checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire.
Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving
record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or
testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.