Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
Join the McNabb Center
Team as a PRN Client Engagement Scheduling Specialist today!
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
The PRN Client
Engagement Scheduling Specialist;
- provides daily response to all calls directed to every
location and schedule
- maintains a professional demeanor bearing in mind that
this position makes both the first and last impression on every client
- assumes responsibility for correctly entering all
required appointment information on established and new clients into the
- upholds and abides patient confidentiality policies and
- directs clients according to the proper facility to
assure they receive the proper assistance needed
- This position is "as needed" and will
take place during normal business hours.
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle
and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment is
- Basic computer skills are required for data entry (Word,
Excel), email, scheduling, time keeping, and documentation in electronic
QUALIFICATIONS - PRN
Client Engagement Scheduling Specialist
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the area of administrative duties, and
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in a
professional healthcare office environment.
- Customer service skills required.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal to soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.