Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a PRN Health Link RN Care Coordinator in Hamblen
Health Link RN Coordinator is responsible for
the clinical oversight of a minimum caseload of approximately 375 patients.
- functions as the primary
leader of all treatment teams
- maintains contact with all external providers
- coordinates medical care between providers (including external medical
providers, specialists, pharmacy)
- delegates care coordination, as
clinically appropriate, to care coordinators
- oversees the quality of HL services and ensures that quality
metrics are being met
- responsible for providing health
promotion, prevention and wellness management to patients
- responsible for triaging medical phone calls
- may require face to face
triage as necessary to divert from ER
- responsible for monitoring and
coordinating post hospital care
clinical leadership to the HL team
- provides advocacy, linkage, and referral
services as needed
- maintains appropriate chart records and completes all
documentation in a timely manner
- initiates and updates comprehensive care
- interfaces with MCOs, families, medical providers, courts,
school systems and other agencies to coordinate care
- provides health education
and prevention for chronic health conditions
- promotes healthy behaviors and
- serves as a clinical specialist for medication management issues
- leads weekly treatment team meetings
- performs daily psychotropic injections
- obtains prior authorizations on all clients for medication approval
- participates in care planning with medical providers as needed
- This position is "as needed" and may
require irregular work hours.
- No travel is required for this position.
- Basic computer skills required for email, time keeping, and
documentation in the electronic medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS - PRN
Health Link RN Care Coordinator
- Associate/Bachelor of Nursing degree with course work or
experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development, primary care,
etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and
sexual abuse, suicide, and intellectual developmental delays.
- Must have
Registered Nurse license valid in Tennessee.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience in
psychiatric nursing and acute care preferred.
- Experience with interdisciplinary collaboration and
care coordination preferred.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.