Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Co-Occurring Intensive Case Manager for the Elevate
Co-Occurring Intensive Case Manager is responsible for coordinating and providing
intensive case management and care coordination for clients enrolled in IOP or
continuing care/recovery services. In addition to intensive community case
management. Position is also responsible for:
- planning and leading weekly
intervention group in the Redirections program and co-facilitating IOP groups
- TASI assessments
- coordinating transportation services
- assisting in advocacy, linkage, referrals,
and completing related documentation in order to adhere to the guidelines of
- interfaces with agencies to increase
cooperation and consistency between home, school, and community.
- functions as a primary member of the treatment team to plan, implement, and
evaluate successful interventions for children and families.
salary for this position is approximately $16.86 / hr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Due to the diversity of
job responsibilities, this position requires flexibility in scheduling.
- This position requires utilizing a personal dependable
vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and
certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- This position also
requires that the employee has an F Endorsement on his/her Driver License to be
available to transport individuals as needed.
computer skills are required for email, timekeeping,
QUALIFICATIONS - Elevate
Co-Occurring Intensive Case Manager
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related
field of counseling, psychology or social work, or must be licensed as a nurse
(LPN or RN).
- LPNs must have fifteen (15) semester hours of behavioral
health and one (2) years of behavioral health care or A&D experience.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation, occupational therapy,
criminal justice, and education must have fifteen (15) college-level semester
hours of course work in behavioral health and at least one (1) year of work
experience in the behavioral health setting.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course work and or experience in the areas of
cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of mental
illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and
intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- One year experience preferred.
- Experience working with adolescents as well as previous experience in the
alcohol and drug field is preferred although applicants may have other skills
and experiences that could accommodate this position.
- Experience/knowledge of
motivational interviewing, Re-Ed philosophy, principles of case management and
12-step programs, as well as assessment, treatment planning and after-care is
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.