Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
Join the McNabb Center
Team as a Health Link Care Coordinator today!
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Health Link Care
The Health Link
- provides a minimum of 2 contacts per month, one of
which must be face to face, with every client on their caseload
- use an integrative approach to interface with agencies
increasing cooperation and consistency between home, school, work,
community, and behavioral and physical health providers as defined by the
individuals Care Plan
- provide crisis intervention and emergency services, as
well as utilizes Center-wide and community resources as needed for client
- provide transportation to clients as needed to meet the
goals of their Care Plan
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is
approximately $16.86 / hr based on relevant experience and education.
- This position has a regular schedule of Monday - Friday
8a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is no on-call for this position and employee is
off on Center designated holidays.
- In person daily attendance is essential for this
position except in instances of approved time off.
- This position requires utilizing a personal dependable
vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver
status is a condition of employment.
- An F-Endorsement is required for this position.
- Staff members will be required to provide
transportation in their personal vehicle and staff members are reimbursed
for use of their vehicle for this purpose.
- This position does require basic computer skills for
timekeeping and use of electronic medical records entry.
- Use of a mileage application on a Center issued phone
is also required for mileage reimbursement.
QUALIFICATIONS - Health
Link Care Coordinator
- A bachelor's degree in a health-related field of
counseling, psychology, social work, or must be licensed as a nurse (LPN
- LPNs must have fifteen (15) semester hours of
behavioral health and one (1) year of behavioral health care expectations.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation,
occupational therapy, criminal justice, and education must have fifteen
(15) college-level semester hours of course work in behavioral health and
at least one (1) year of work experience in the behavioral health setting.
- Must have course work and or experience in the areas of
cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of medical
disorders and mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual
abuse, suicide, and intellectual disabilities.
- Computer experience is helpful.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal / soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.