Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices
in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Join the McNabb Center
Team as a Supported Employment and Education Specialist for the OnTrack TN
program in Hamilton County today!
Supported Employment and
The ideal Supported
Employment and Education Specialist:
- will use the IPS (Individual Placement & Support)
model for community based services, in additional to intensive case
- Provides information and referral, agency linkage,
advocacy, home visits and follow-up services as defined by the Case
Management Service Plan.
- Provides clinically appropriate transition to clients
transitioning out of the OnTrack TN program.
- Provides crisis intervention and emergency services as
- Utilizes center wide and community services as needed
for client benefit
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is
approximately $16.86 /hr based on relevant experience and education.
- This position will rotate in a 24 hour/7days a
week on-call schedule and provide direct coverage Monday thru Friday.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified
driver status is a condition of employment.
- Certified driver status includes: having
a valid driver license with F endorsement, valid car insurance, and 3 years of
acceptable driving history.
- Must be capable of driving your personal vehicle to
transport clients as necessary.
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
QUALIFICATIONS - OnTrack
TN Supported Employment and Education Specialist
- A Bachelor's degree in a health related field of
counseling, psychology, or social work.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation,
occupational therapy, criminal justice, and education must have fifteen
(15) college-level semester hours of coursework in behavioral health and
at least one (1) years of work experience in the behavioral health setting
working with children.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course work and or experience in the areas of
cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of mental
illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and
developmental / intellectual disability.
- Basic computer skills are required for email, time
keeping, scheduling, and documentation in the electronic medical
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal to soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.