Help Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
Join the McNabb Center Team as a Health Link Care Coordinator today!
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Health Link Care Coordinator
The Health Link Care Coordinator:
- provides a minimum of 2 contacts per month, one of which must be face to face, with every client on their caseload
- use an integrative approach to interface with agencies increasing cooperation and consistency between home, school, work, community, and behavioral and physical health providers as defined by the individuals Care Plan
- provide crisis intervention and emergency services, as well as utilizes Center-wide and community resources as needed for client benefit
- provide transportation to clients as needed to meet the goals of their Care Plan
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is approximately $16.86 / hr based on relevant experience and education.
- This position has a regular schedule of Monday - Friday 8a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is no on-call for this position and employee is off on Center designated holidays.
- In person daily attendance is essential for this position except in instances of approved time off.
- This position requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- An F-Endorsement is required for this position.
- Staff members will be required to provide transportation in their personal vehicle and staff members are reimbursed for use of their vehicle for this purpose.
- This position does require basic computer skills for timekeeping and use of electronic medical records entry.
- Use of a mileage application on a Center issued phone is also required for mileage reimbursement.
QUALIFICATIONS - Health Link Care Coordinator
- A bachelor's degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology, social work, or must be licensed as a nurse (LPN or RN).
- LPNs must have fifteen (15) semester hours of behavioral health and one (1) year of behavioral health care expectations.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation, occupational therapy, criminal justice, and education must have fifteen (15) college-level semester hours of course work in behavioral health and at least one (1) year of work experience in the behavioral health setting.
- Must have course work and or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of medical disorders and mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and intellectual disabilities.
- Computer experience is helpful.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal / soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.