Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as TN Move Initiative (TMI) Care Coordinator and SOAR
The TMI Care
Coordinator / SOAR Liaison will
act as a clinical member of the multi-disciplinary team, providing
recovery-focused treatment, rehabilitation, and care coordination for TMI
client population. This position is a split position which requires that employee balance time and resources between two different roles:
- works closely with a small caseload of individuals (15 or
less) who qualify to participate in the TMI Program
- coordinates care
- monitors and supports housing
- ensures benefits acquisition
- SOAR Component of position requires that referred clients from
MBMHI receive services directed at obtaining income for client from SSI/SSDI utilizing
the comprehensive SOAR process
- encourages collaboration among human service
agencies to improve access to SSI/SSDI by facilitating strategic planning at
the state and local levels
- coordinates efforts to obtain benefits from other
SOAR staff within and outside of HRMC
- for TMI clients, the Care Coordinator
supports employment when appropriate
- provides support and assistance in
maintaining overall health while meeting basic needs and obligations and
engaging in pro-social activities
- assess and monitor level
of functioning, symptoms and stage of treatment and work with other TMI team
members to ensure appropriate treatment planning and interventions over time
- provide direct clinical services
to individuals, groups, and families to facilitate client/family knowledge in
regards to various aspects of mental health care, medication compliance,
healthy coping skills, and resources available to support client/family growth
salary for this position is approximately $19.11 /yr or hr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the program, especially in regards to 24/7 programming.
- Will rotate in a 24-hour/7days a week on-call schedule and provide direct coverage Monday through Friday.
- This is not a remote position.
- Maintaining a
dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- Certified driver status includes having a valid driver license with F
endorsement, valid car insurance, and 3 years of acceptable driving history.
- Driving the Center van to transport clients is expected of staff in
this position and requires the individual to be eligible for coverage under
HRMC insurance policy.
- Must be capable of driving your personal vehicle to
transport clients and/or conduct Center business as needed.
- Proficiency utilizing computers, cell phone, text messaging, and
email are all required for this role.
QUALIFICATIONS - TMI Care
Coordinator / SOAR Liaison
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field of counseling, psychology,
social work, sociology or a behavioral science field with course work or
experience in the area of cultural diversity, human development, etiology and
treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse,
suicide, and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year
- Experience working with Adult Mental health clients is
preferred although applicants may have other skills and experiences that could
accommodate this position.
- This person will either possess experience or
training in the Recovery-focused services or will acquire such training in the
course of employment.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.