Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Customer Service and Benefits Specialist / Administration Front Desk today!
Service and Benefits Specialist is
responsible for the following:
and Close front office at the designated times, insures all coffee pots are off
and doors are secure.
- Identifies caller's needs and route appropriately.
- Greet and direct visitors, board members, and vendors.
- Maintaining mail area- add and remove names as needed, stamp mail
as needed and distribute to appropriate staff.
- Prepare courier bags daily for delivering for each location.
- Working with all departments of the organization as a liaison for
- Remain familiar with emergency codes for Center emergencies and
Center evacuations as well as center procedures.
- Cares for and waters the living wall and all other plants in the
- Sets up Medical record number for client including
the immediate number as well as complete data entry of demographic information.
cash payments from clients, staff and other programs ? writes receipt,
maintains cash box.
- Works to insure confidentiality and privacy policies
are fully implemented.
- Ensures that verifications for client has been
entered into practice mgmt. software correctly and timely.
that each client is eligible for the service they are receiving prior to time
Client calls with appointment links when needed
Compensation: Starting salary for this
position is approximately $14.76 /hr based on relevant experience and education.
- This position has a work schedule of 8am to 5pm, 40 hours a week, 80 hours per pay period.
- No travel is
required for this position.
computer skills are required for time keeping, email, and documentation in an
electronic medical record.
- Use of computers, copiers, mail
postage machine, and phones.
QUALIFICATIONS - Customer
Service and Benefits Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree in
Business Administration preferred.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have at least
two (2) years of experience in a Professional Healthcare office
- Customer service focus and skills required.
- Must be
comfortable with computers and technology.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
handle multiple projects and appropriately prioritize task are required.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.