- Imagine being the person
that makes a difference in the life of those most significantly impacted by
mental illness and A&D.
- Imagine being the one
that helps decrease the need for hospitalization by up to 60% in the SPMI/SUD
population you serve.
- Imagine being the reason
someone gets the help they need and deserve.
You don't have to imagine. Apply
to become our Master's Level PACT A&D Specialist and start saving lives
As a Master's Clinical Counselor (PACT A&D Specialist)…
- To work alongside talented clinicians in a close-knit
multi-disciplinary team providing treatment, rehabilitation, and support for
clients with SPMI/drug or alcohol issues.
- Incredible benefits including retirement with employer matching,
LOW premium health, vision and dental insurance, longevity increases, cost of
living increases, bonuses, promotions from within and paid professional leave
and training - and much more!
- To make a remarkable difference in the lives of the people you
- To be an integral part of a well-respected organization that has
served East Tennessee for over 70 years and to be a part of the McNabb family!
- Master's level clinician in a health-related field of
counseling, psychology, social work, sociology, or other behavioral science
field with course work or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human
development, etiology, and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse,
physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and developmental disability.
Licensure/certification for professional area preferred. State credential as a
Certified Addiction Specialist preferred.
- Comfortable working with individuals from a diverse background
(both clients and staff).
- Experienced with at least one year of practical experience
working with the SPMI population.
- Committed to the right and ability of each person with an SPMI
to live and work in the community while having access to competent and
appropriate support services.
- Committed to a strong professional/ethical code of conduct and
to establishing supportive and respectful relationships with clients
- Able to obtain an F Endorsement on your driver's license. This
position requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center
business. Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a
condition of employment.
- Serve as a clinical specialist for substance dependence/abuse
- Conduct assessments of client functioning and provide
side-by-side support based on client treatment goals.
- Provide referral, linkage, and advocacy services.
- Conduct home visits and follow up services as defined by the
PACT model embracing the key values of case management: empowerment,
normalization, rehabilitation, and continuity of care
- Provide crisis intervention and emergency services.
Starting salary for this position is approximately $ 44,734
annually depending on education and experience. LPC and LMFT start at
approximately $ 46,489 and LCSW starts at approximately $49,997
APPLY TODAY TO BE A Master's Level PACT A&D
Specialist AND START BEING THE CLINICIAN YOU ALWAYS IMAGINED YOU COULD
The McNabb Center (www.mcnabbcenter.org) is a premier not-for-profit
provider of behavioral health services. The Center provides quality care
and serves all ages in a continuum of prevention, early intervention, social,
co-occurring, addiction, outpatient, and crisis services.
MC is an EOE. MC conducts background checks, driver's license
record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent
upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally,
certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual
applicants are encouraged to apply.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; and
employee will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as
assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This
organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need
arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job
descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to
accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description does not
constitute a written or implied contract of employment.