Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
Join the McNabb Center
Team as a PRN Integrated Services Team (IST) Clinician in McMinn County today!
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
The PRN IST
- provides weekly individual and family psychotherapy to
children, adolescents and adults
- ensure compliance with productivity standards set by
the Program Coordinator by scheduling determined number of clients for
weekly session, providing follow up phone calls when clients cancel or
miss scheduled appointments
- provide support staff with information for appointment
- attend monthly treatment team meetings and provide the
prescriber with needed information regarding clients' current situation
and family circumstances
- will attend doctor appointments as needed, will discuss
options/goals for clients receiving services
- will provide crisis intervention and emergency services
- This position is an "as needed"
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle
and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- This position does require computer skills for
timekeeping, scheduling and use of electronic medical records entry, and
extensive experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
QUALIFICATIONS - PRN IST
- Must have Master's degree in Human services or related
field, with course work or experience in the areas of trauma, cultural
diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of mental illness,
alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year experience in a human services or related
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal to soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.