Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as the Adult Center Master's Level Team Leader today!
Center Master's Level Team Leader provides administrative and clinical oversight to
the UTMC Preferred Provider Network Masters Level Clinicians, Knox Adult IST
Masters Level Clinicians, and Loudon County School Based Behavioral Health
- Ensures program productivity targets and contractual obligations
related to all programming are met or exceeded.
- Monitors all access to care
standards set forth by HRMC's funders regarding initial intake and assists in
the coordination of the workflow related to initial assessments and counseling
- Manages the completion of a variety of reporting processes, maintains
a therapy / counseling caseload, and provides coverage in the event of staff
salary for this position is approximately $48,069 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- This position has a regular schedule of
Monday - Friday 8a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is no on-call for this position and
employee is off on Center designated holidays.
- In person daily attendance is
essential for this position except in instances of approved time off.
position may be required to attend events outside of the standard schedule.
position requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition
- Staff members may be required to provide transportation in their
personal vehicle, and staff members are reimbursed for use of their vehicle for
- This position may be required to travel to out of state
conferences/meetings as applicable.
- This position does require high level
computer skills for timekeeping, scheduling and use of electronic medical
records entry, and extensive experience with Microsoft Office Products
QUALIFICATIONS - Adult
Center Team Leader
- Graduation from an
accredited college or university with a Master's Degree in Counseling, Marriage
and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or other related field of
- Eligible for certification and
licensure by the state of Tennessee if such exists for his/her
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year experience in the social
work field or a behavioral health setting required. One year experience in a
supervisory capacity preferred
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.