Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a the Co-Response Team Leader today!
Team Leaderis responsible for:
- providing clinical and
administrative oversight of the Knoxville Co-Response Team
- available to work side-by-side
(co-respond) with law enforcement in the community to intervene and divert
individuals during police encounters
- triage, assess
and identify possible treatment options for identified individuals
- provide mental health follow-up field calls with law
- will be housed at Knoxville Police Department
- may be required to work flexible hours
- facilitate trainings to law enforcement on mental health and
substance use disorders
- will participate in Crisis Intervention
Team (CIT) trainings
salary for this position is approximately $52,342 /hr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the
program with the expectation of on call for supervisory and staffing
Endorsement and a personal dependable vehicle to conduct
community outreach and response are required.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle
and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- Basic computer skills are required for email, timekeeping, scheduling,
and documentation in the electronic medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS - Floating
Customer Service and Benefits Specialist
- Must have at least a Master's degree in a health-related field of counseling,
psychology, social work, sociology, addictions, or a behavioral science field
with course work or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human
development, etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse,
physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and intellectual disability.
- Candidates with a Master's degree in rehabilitation, occupational therapy,
criminal justice, or education, must have fifteen college-level semester hours
of coursework in behavioral health and at least one year of work experience in
the behavioral health setting.
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year
experience in the social work and addictions field and/or behavioral health and
criminal justice setting preferred.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.