Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Team Leader for Crisis Services in Knox County
Services Team Leader is responsible
for administrative tasks including reports, scheduling, and training. Team
Leader will provide supervision to designated employees. Clinical
- on-call and clinical direction while on site
face-to-face assessment of clients experiencing a psychiatric emergency to
determine level of service needed
- facilitate referral-related activities
to link clients with needed services
- follow-up on client to ensure
treatment is being rendered
- complete assessments at main site and in the
- if license eligible, license must be obtained within 4
months of being hired into or promoted into the Team Lead position
- license is
required in order to obtain Mandatory Prescreening Agent (MPA) status
- will also find PRN coverage if needed
salary for this position is approximately $54,478 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Provide crisis assessments according to assigned
schedule. 24/7 programming.
- Must give at least a six hours' notice if not able
to work their scheduled shift (unless a documented emergency arises).
- This position
requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of
- F endorsement is required and must be obtained within
the first 2 weeks of employment.
- Must be able to provide transportation as
- Computer skills and ability to utilize company program software to
- Telephone and faxing skills. Must know how to send and
receive e-mails and faxes.
QUALIFICATIONS - Crisis
Services Team Leader
- A Master's degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology,
social work, sociology and experience working with individuals with mental
illness and/or co-occurring diagnoses.
- Preferred Master's level licensed or
license eligible clinician.
- If license eligible, license must be obtained
within 4 months of being hired into or promoted into the Team Lead position.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course
work and or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development,
etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and
sexual abuse, suicide, and crisis intervention.
- Must have experience in
working with special populations including individuals with Severe and
Persistent Mental Illnesses and Co-Occurring Disorders.
- Computer experience is
- Experience working in a crisis setting preferred.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal and physical
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.