Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Team Leader for the Gateway program today!
Team Leader is responsible for
- supervision of direct care
staff and supervision of clients in the milieu
- facilitation of a
safe, positive, and therapeutic milieu
- administration of the program rules and level system
- participate in the on call rotation, treatment team, and evening client
- develop the monthly staff schedule
- lead the monthly staff meetings
salary for this position is approximately $18.38 /yr or hr based on relevant
experience and education.
- The Team lead schedule will include second shift
and weekend shifts.
- In-person daily attendance is essential for this
- Must be able to transport clients in a
personal or Center Vehicle.
- F endorsement is required.
- Must possess basic knowledge in Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook.
QUALIFICATIONS - Gateway
- A bachelor's degree in social work or a related field and one (1) year
of pertinent experience in the human services field with children or in a
residential treatment setting.
- Volunteer experience and practicum and
intern experiences in programs/facilities that work with children and families
may be counted as pertinent work experience.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Preferred: working
with adolescents and families and one year residential experience or exposure
via internship, understanding of the expectations of DCS/DOE, understanding of
and willingness to learn principles of behavior change, child development,
alcohol and drug addictions, mental health disorders, family dynamics,
de-escalation techniques and natural/logical consequences.
- Experience in
a management or supervisory role is preferred.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal and physical
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.