Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as the Therapy Program Coordinator for Sexual Assault
Center of East TN (SACET) today!
- Provides direct clinical
supervision to SACET therapists.
- Oversees therapy department to ensure that
overall clinical and grant expectations are met.
- Completes monthly reporting,
auditing, and oversight.
- Responsible for maintaining all program referrals and
screening for clients.
- Assists with trainings and outreach as needed.
- Responsible for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of
persons seeking professional help for assault and sexual abuse.
also be responsible for client benefits and utilization management functions.
salary for this position is approximately $50,066 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Monday -
Friday 8am - 5pm with the expectation of on call for supervisory / staffing
- Flexibility may be required to
meet the needs of the program and clients.
- Some travel may be required for training / outreach activities.
computer skills are required for time keeping, email, documentation in the
electronic medical record, and use of Microsoft products (Excel and Word).
QUALIFICATIONS - Therapy
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's
Degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or
other related field of study.
- Eligible for certification and licensure by
the state of Tennessee if such exists or his/her degree/profession.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course
work and or experience in the areas of psychopathology, counseling, theory,
cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of alcohol and
drug abuse and mental illness.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience with
specialized training/course work in trauma and victim services preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.