Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you see yourself as a
part of this life-changing work? If so, we are currently seeking a qualified
and motivated professional for the following position: Safety Net Case
Net Case Manager provides mental health case management in the
community (it is not office based) in settings that are accessible and
comfortable to the consumer/natural support; frequency of contact is based on
clinical need. Services include:
- identifying the needs and strengths of the individual
- developing a treatment plan with the consumer that
identifies the short-term and long-term goals of treatment
- coordinating care
- assisting the individual to access these services.
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is
approximately $17.19 /hr based on relevant experience and education.
- This position has a regular schedule of Monday - Friday
8a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is no on-call for this position and employee is
off on Center designated holidays.
- In-person daily attendance is essential for this
position except in instances of approved time off.
- This position requires utilizing a personal dependable
vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver
status is a condition of employment.
- Staff members will be required to provide
transportation in their personal vehicle and staff members are reimbursed
for use of their vehicle for this purpose. "F" endorsement is
- This position does require basic computer skills for
timekeeping and use of electronic medical records entry.
- Use of a mileage application on a Center issued phone
is also required for mileage reimbursement.
- Staff members meet with every client on their caseload
Face-To-Face approximately 1-2 times monthly to provide information and
referral, agency linkage, advocacy, home visits, and follow-up services to
BHSN clients as defined by the Treatment Plan.
- Staff members provide crisis intervention and emergency
services, as well as utilizes Center-wide and community resources as
needed for client benefit.
- Staff members provide transportation to clients as
needed to meet the goals of their Treatment Plan.
QUALIFICATIONS - Safety
Net Case Manager
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in a
health-related field of counseling, psychology, social work, sociology, or
a behavioral science field with course work or experience in the areas of
cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of mental
illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and
developmental / intellectual disability.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation,
occupational therapy, criminal justice, or education, must have fifteen
college-level semester hours of coursework in behavioral health and at
least one year of work experience in the behavioral health setting.
- One year experience in the social work field or a
behavioral health setting preferred.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal / soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.