Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as Residential Team Leader for Centerpointe today!
Residential Team Leader responsible
- assisting clients with their
substance use treatment and possible withdrawal in a non-threatening,
comfortable and supportive setting.
- carries at
least a case load of ten clients varying from both detoxification and
residential levels of care and helps them to learn the tools of recovery
through group and individual sessions.
- ensures clients are given individualized
treatment plans and are assessed to see what they need to gain the most out of
treatment and are offered further care by referring them to aftercare options
such as halfway houses, intensive outpatient programs and counseling for
emotional and mental needs.
salary for this position is approximately $17.64 / hr based on relevant
experience and education.
- The schedule of this position is 40 hours per
week with working every other weekend with varying start and end times as
- Days and evening shifts worked can vary based on client and/or
programmatic needs and requirements of program.
- This position is residential,
which requires working holidays and the position is expected to participate in
an on-call rotation.
- This on-call rotation will involve weekend and after hours
- This position does not require transportation of
clients on a daily basis; however, the program may need this position to help
transport for emergencies and/or need of the clients/program.
- Maintaining a
dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- Staff members may be required to provide transportation in their personal
vehicle or company van.
- If staff members use of their vehicle for this purpose,
they will be reimbursed mileage.
- F endorsement is required.
- This position requires the use of basic computer/electronic skills.
be knowledgeable and able to utilize Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel).
QUALIFICATIONS - Residential
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology,
social work, or sociology from an accredited college or university or LADAC
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience in
related field preferred but not necessary in a treatment or similar setting
working closely with people.
- Prefer at least one year management
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.