With a wide range of available positions in the Knox and Anderson County area, you can join the McNabb Center team in fulfilling our mission: "Improving the lives of the people we serve"!
· Are you a caring individual with a heart of compassion?
· Do you have a bachelor's degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology, social work, human services or a related field?
· Do you want to work for THE name in mental health treatment in East Tennessee?
If you are interested in Bachelor's level positions working with clients in our clinics or in the community such as those below, select APPLY today!
· Health Link Care Coordinator- $16.86/hr. M-F 8am-5pm schedule. Travel required. Serves as the primary care coordinator that provides case coordination using an integrative approach to a predetermined number of children and/or adults.
· Behavioral Health Safety Net Case Manager- $17.19/hr. M-F 8am-5pm schedule. Travel required.Staff members meet with every client on their caseload Face-To-Face approximately 1-2 times monthly to provide information and referral, agency linkage, advocacy, home visits, and follow-up services to BHSN clients as defined by the Treatment Plan.
· Adult Continuous Treatment Team Case Manager- $17.19/hr. M-F 8am-5pm. Travel required. Meets with every client on their caseload Face-To-Face approximately 2-3 times weekly to provide information and referral, agency linkage, advocacy, home visits, and follow-up services to CTT clients as defined by the Treatment Plan and MCO Authorization request.
· Adult CTT / Safety Net Case Manager - $17.19/hr. M-F 8am-5pm. Travel required. A hybrid case management positon that performs the duties of both a Behavioral Health Safety Net CM and Adult CTT CM.
· Disability Assistance Case Manager- $15.51/hr. M-F 8am-5pm. Travel required. A hybrid case management position that operates with both the PATH and SOAR program models assisting individuals facing homelessness and helping them work towards permanent housing in addition to receiving any income benefits for which they may be eligible.Workforce Peer Support Specialist- $14.23/hr M-F 8am-5pm. Travel required. Serves as a clinical member of a multi-disciplinary team providing peer recovery support from a lived experience perspective. Peer Support Certification required.