Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Master's Level Clinician at Centerpointe today!
Level Clinician will be
responsible for facilitating and enhancing the integrated care model, discharge
planning and recovery support for COD clients.
salary for this position is approximately $48,020 / yr based on relevant
experience and education.
is required to meet the needs of the program.
- Some after-hours work may be required.
- The position
requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status (F
endorsement) is a condition of employment.
computer skills are required for email, timekeeping, scheduling, reports, and
documentation in the electronic medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS - Centerpointe
Master's Level Clinician
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's
Degree in Psychology, Marriage and Family therapy, Community Agency Counseling,
Addictions, Psychology, Social Work , or other closely related field of study.
- Extensive knowledge of addiction and mental health recovery including
co-occurring disorders are essential.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs,
assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and aftercare are also required.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Ability to
demonstrate compassion, apply screening, assessment, intake and other related
addiction treatment counseling skills with all populations served including
criminal justice involved and potential court-ordered or high profile
- Extensive experience working with COD 1:1 and/or group therapy, as
well as, previous experience in the addictions/mental health field is mandatory.
- Familiarity with motivational interviewing and stages of change, including
stage-wise interventions are essential.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.