Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of
choices in where you work so work where you are valued. Apply for
the Adult IST Clinician position today!
SUMMARY - Adult IST
As an Adult IST
Clinician you will:
- Provide weekly individual and family psychotherapy to
adults with mental health diagnosis, or are at the onset of mental
illness, and may be experiencing a family disruption or school/work
- Ensure compliance with productivity standards set by
the IST Coordinator and IST Team Leader by scheduling determined number of
clients for weekly sessions, providing follow up phone calls when clients
cancel or miss scheduled appointments, and provide support staff with
information for appointment reminder calls.
- Provide psycho-social assessments for clients and
provides diagnosis and appropriate referrals for clients assessed.
- Provide mental status assessments for IST clients at
- Discuss options/goals for clients receiving
- Provide crisis intervention and emergency services as
COMPENSATION: Salary starts at approximately $44,100
depending on relevant experience and education. Salary increases if LPC, LMFT
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with weekends and
Center designated holidays off.
REQUIREMENTS - Adult IST
- Master's degree in human services or related field with
course work or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human
development, etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug
abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and intellectual disabilities.
- One year experience in a human services or related
- Exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- To ensure the safety of the clients and staff, this
position requires certification in and adequate implementation of verbal
de-escalation techniques (Handle with Care).
- Clinical staff members must possess reliable
transportation, the ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's
license, and transport clients.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.