Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as Master's Level Clinician for the Redirections program
Level Redirections Clinician is
responsible for administering and overseeing all clinical and therapeutic
functions of ADT outpatient program. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- facilitating IOP groups
- completing psychosocial assessments
- case management
- lead family nights
- complete all
diagnosis assessments, treatment plans and discharge plans
- complete and track
all insurance information
- submit all documentation within acceptable Center
salary for this position is approximately $46,060 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- This position requires non-traditional hours as
program is open during evening hours.
- This position requires flexibility in
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and
certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- This position also
requires that the employee has an F Endorsement on his/her Driver License.
be capable of driving a van and also transporting clients in personal vehicle.
computer skills are required for email, timekeeping, and documentation in the
electronic medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS - Redirections Master's Level Clinician
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's
Degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or
other related field of study.
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year
- Experience working with adolescents as well as previous
experience in the alcohol and drug field is preferred, although applicants may
have other skills and experiences that could accommodate this position.
- Experience/knowledge of motivational interviewing, CBT, Re-Ed philosophy and
12-step programs, as well as assessment, treatment planning and after-care is
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.