Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as a Wellness Clinician for the Sexual Assault Center of
East TN (SACET) today!
SACET Wellness Clinician
The SACET Wellness
Clinician is responsible for:
- Workforce wellness
initiatives at SACET.
- Provides education to clients, community, and staff on
COVID-19 updates, protocols, and safety planning.
- Engages and participates in
SART meetings (collaboration between various community agencies, law
enforcement, etc. in a victim centered team approach) in identified counties
and works to ensure that the mission of the program is maintained.
- Collaborates closely with law enforcement
agencies and district attorney offices to collaborate regarding cases.
crisis hotline calls and participates in the after-hours on-call rotation as
- Completes all necessary documentation in accordance with funding
guidelines and policy and procedures.
- Assists with reports, data tracking, and
case presentations for SART and other outreach/awareness meetings or trainings.
- Provides outreach and awareness to the community through involvement in various
coalition and community meetings.
- Assists with professional trainings to law
enforcement and other SART members and allied professionals about various
topics, including available services for victims of sexual assault and how to
- May assist with mobile advocacy services and direct client
care as needed.
salary for this position is approximately $45,080 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the program.
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle
and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- This position also
requires that the employee has an F endorsement on his/her Driver License to be
available to transport individuals as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS - SACET
- Graduation from an accredited college or
university with a Master's Degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy,
Psychology, Social Work, or other related field of study.
- Eligible for certification and licensure by
the state of Tennessee if such exists or his/her degree/profession.
Experience / Knowledge:
have course work and or experience in the areas of psychopathology, counseling,
theory, cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of alcohol
and drug abuse and mental illness.
- One year experience preferred with
specialized training/course work in trauma and victim services.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.