Help Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Join the McNabb Center Team as Master's Level Clinician for the Elevate program today!
The Elevate Clinician is responsible for administering and overseeing all clinical and therapeutic functions of the outpatient program. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- facilitating IOP groups
- completing psychosocial assessments
- providing individual/family therapy
- case management
- lead family nights
- complete all diagnosis assessments, treatment plans and discharge plans
- complete and track all insurance information
- submit all documentation within acceptable Center timeframes
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is approximately $46,060 /yr based on relevant experience and education.
- Due to job responsibilities, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the clients / program.
- This position requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center business.
- Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
- This position also requires that the employee has an F Endorsement on his/her Driver License to be available to transport individuals as needed.
- Must be capable of driving a van and also transporting clients in personal vehicle.
QUALIFICATIONS - Elevate Clinician
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's Degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or other related field of study. Knowledge of addiction and adolescent development is preferred.
Experience / Knowledge:
- One year experience preferred.
- Experience working with adolescents as well as previous experience in the alcohol and drug field is preferred although applicants may have other skills and experiences that could accommodate this position.
- Experience/knowledge of motivational interviewing, Re-Ed philosophy and 12-step programs, as well as assessment, treatment planning and after-care is also beneficial.
- Basic computer skills / experience.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.