Others, Make a Difference, Save a Life.
you want to make a difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of choices in where you work…make the decision
to work where you are valued!
the McNabb Center Team as the Program Coordinator for the State Opioid Response
(SOR) program today!
Program Coordinator serves as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, acting in the
role of leader to diverse team members.
the planning, operations and implementation of a newly funded regional service
delivery model around MAT and harm-reduction substance use and recovery
- Manages this department within the outpatient continuum of
- Able to coordinate programming to ensure services are delivered,
documented, and that data is collected, reviewed and reported accurately within
required time frames of all funding sources.
- Maintains positive connections to
team members, and to internal and external stakeholders and referral sources to
ensure client experience and HRMC communication is seamless and productive with
- Primary liaison to CEOs, VPs, Psychiatrists and other senior
leadership at Spoke locations in local and remote areas (including, but not
limited to: Susannah's House, QRO, Cherokee Health System, BHG, CADAS in
Chattanooga, and Volunteer Behavioral Health in Cookeville, et. al.)
positive partnerships with all stakeholders.
- The SOR Program Coordinator ensures that delivery and
documentation of services match billing and scopes of services and that funder
and licensure expectations are in compliance in all areas.
salary for this position is approximately $50,066 /yr based on relevant
experience and education.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with the expectation of on call for staffing and supervisory issues.
- Flexibility required for possible after hours functions.
- Travel may be required for training / meetings at other McNabb sites.
- Strong computer skills are required for email, time keeping, scheduling, documentation in the electronic medical record, and the use of spreadsheets / word processing software (Excel, Word).
QUALIFICATIONS - SOR
- Graduation from an accredited college or
university with a Master's Degree in Counseling, Addictions, Social Work or
other related field with three or more years of experience in direct work with
Experience / Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate has two years of management experience, an
applicable leadership philosophy and ability to develop and apply core
- Should have broad knowledge and understanding of Medication
Assisted Treatment, Motivational Interviewing, stages of change, harm
reduction, 12-step and other Recovery Support services and best practices
regarding substance use disorder treatment and recovery.
exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching.
- CPR and First Aid
certification required (training provided).
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement verbal
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement to transport
clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where we care about you as an
employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb
Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug
screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background
check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB
Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.