Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Join the McNabb Center
Team as a Team Leader for the Knox BRIDGES School Based program today!
BRIDGES Team Leader
- Provides direct supervision for Master's Level
Liaisons and assigned schools
- Manages internal and external referrals
- Maintains ongoing communication with assigned schools
- Completes intakes for referrals from assigned schools
- Completes monthly productivity for supervisees
- Conducts individual, family, and group counseling as needed
- Provides advocacy, linkage, and referral services as needed
- Provides mental health assessments, as needed
- Participates in IEP and other school related meetings, as
- Provides parent education
- Maintains appropriate chart records
- Interfaces professionally with school personnel and other agencies
- Conducts group sessions with children and/or parents as needed.
- Interfaces professionally with school personnel and provides
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is
approximately $49,137 /yr based on relevant experience and education.
- An essential job function is a reliable,
predictable 40 hour per week job, on site and in the schools and/or community,
with regular attendance.
- This position requires utilizing a personal
dependable vehicle to conduct Center business and maintaining a dependable
vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
endorsement is required for occasional transportation of clients as needed.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft
Office, e-mail, and internet use.
- Ability to utilize electronic medical
QUALIFICATIONS - Knox BRIDGES
- Master's degree in Human Services or related
field with coursework or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human
development, etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse,
physical and sexual abuse, and intellectual disabilities.
knowledge and competency in mental health service provision and leadership
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course work and or experience in the
areas of cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of
mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and
- One year experience preferred.
- Experience working
with children is preferred although applicants may have other skills and
experiences that could accommodate this position.
- Supervisory experience is
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required (training
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement
to transport clients as necessary.
Apply today to work
where we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean
drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain
programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants
are encouraged to apply.