Help Others, Make a
Difference, Save a Life.
Do you want to make a
difference in people's lives every day?
Or help people navigate the tough spots in their life?
And do it all while working where your hard work is appreciated?
You have a lot of
choices in where you work…make the decision to work where you are valued!
Join the McNabb Center
Team as the Therapy Program Coordinator for Sexual Assault Center of East TN (SACET)
- Provides direct clinical supervision to SACET
- Oversees therapy department to ensure that overall
clinical and grant expectations are met.
- Completes monthly reporting, auditing, and
- Responsible for maintaining all program referrals and
screening for clients.
- Assists with trainings and outreach as needed.
- Responsible for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment
planning, and treatment of persons seeking professional help for assault
and sexual abuse.
- May also be responsible for client benefits and
utilization management functions.
COMPENSATION: Starting salary for this position is
approximately $50,066 /yr based on relevant experience and education.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with the expectation of on
call for supervisory / staffing issues.
- Flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the
program and clients.
- Some travel may be required for training / outreach
- Basic computer skills are required for time keeping,
email, documentation in the electronic medical record, and use of
Microsoft products (Excel and Word).
QUALIFICATIONS - Therapy
- Graduation from an accredited college or university
with a Master's Degree in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy,
Psychology, Social Work, or other related field of study.
- Eligible for certification and licensure by the state
of Tennessee if such exists or his/her degree/profession.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Must have course work and or experience in the areas of
psychopathology, counseling, theory, cultural diversity, human
development, etiology and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse and mental
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience with
specialized training/course work in trauma and victim services
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimal exposure to biological hazards.
- Hearing of normal/soft tones and close eye work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
- CPR and First Aid certification required (training
- Required to be certified in and adequately implement
verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Applicants should be able to exercise sound judgement
- Clinical staff may be required to get an F endorsement
to transport clients as necessary.
Apply today to work where
we care about you as an employee and where your hard work makes a difference!
Helen Ross McNabb Center
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination
and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment.
Helen Ross McNabb
Center conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree
verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug
screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs
are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are
encouraged to apply.