HELP OTHERS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SAVE A LIFE.
At the McNabb Center, our mission is "Improving the lives of the people we serve." Do you see yourself as a part of this life-changing work? If so, we are currently seeking a qualified and motivated professional for the following position: IT Assistant Director.
The IT Assistant Director is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for the Center. They will work directly with Senior Leadership and staff members to support the organizations technology infrastructure to ensure seamless and easy user experiences while maintaining security of protected health information and intellectual property. Competencies Required:
· Listening and synthesizing information from disparate stakeholders
· Staying thoughtful and professional
· Analyze workflows and delegate goals
· Develop and maintain performance standards
· Implement and monitor new projects
· Make hiring decisions
· Solve real-world technology challenges
· Evaluate new technologies for competitive advantage
· Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
· Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
· Strong SQL, Oracle, or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
· Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
· Familiarity with healthcare service goals, challenges, and values
· Customer service-internal and external skills
This position requires utilizing a personal dependable vehicle to conduct Center business. Maintaining a dependable vehicle and certified driver status is a condition of employment.
Education/Knowledge: Graduation from an accredited four-year college, with at least an undergraduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or MBA. Advanced knowledge of information technology operations and database functionality and clinical workflows. Certifications preferred- Microsoft SQL Server database, VMware Certified Professional.
Experience: Experience in a health care or not for profit setting preferred. Candidate must have experience in IT security, risk, growth, and development. Network Administration expertise is required. Interviewee must possess excellent skills in troubleshooting and documentation and be able to work as a part of a team or independently on various projects.
Physical: Normal IT operations environment. Normal/corrected eyesight. Hearing within normal range. Uses computer, calculator, copier and general office equipment. Lifting up to 50 lbs. busy environment with multiple distractions.
The McNabb Center (www.mcnabbcenter.org) is a premier not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services. The Center provides quality care and serves all ages in a continuum of prevention, early intervention, social, co-occurring, addiction, outpatient, and crisis services.
MC is an EOE. MC conducts background checks, driver's license record, degree verification, and drug screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check, and driving record. Additionally, certain programs are subject to TB Screening and/or testing. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; and employee will also perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.